- Independent Practitioners and Artists
- Regional Arts Australia/State Members
- Small Companies (Under $500,000 annual turnover)
- Medium organisations ($500,000 - $1.5 million annual turnover)
- Academic Institutions
- Large organisations (Over $1.5 million annual turnover)
Registrations includes a 4 day conference program, morning tea, lunch and afternoon tea (including tea and coffee) from the formal opening at 2.00pm Wednesday 10 October until the closing celebration on the evening of Saturday 13 October.
Artlands Victoria will be delivered in Bendigo from October 10-13, 2018 with a Castlemaine program stream available on Friday 12 October (return transport from Bendigo to Castlemaine will be available on Friday 12 October for delegates who opt-in to this stream).
Sunday 14 October will be a self-managed Out and About exploration day, allowing you to enjoy the surrounding region and make your way home at your own pace.
The full program and session scheduler will be available in September for delegates to pre-book sessions and events and plan their Artlands experience.
Artlands speakers announced - check out the list of amazing speakers and presenters joining us in Bendigo.