Want to eat where the locals do while you’re at ARTLANDS DUBBO 2016? These picks will leave you satisfied and immersed is the country-cosmopolitan feeling Dubbo has going on right now.
– A hole in the wall cafe – Black Tambourine
– Press, named so because The Land newspaper used to live there
– Gallery vibes with cricket pitch views – Outlook Cafe
– The Def Chef, cool vibes, modern food
– Middle Eastern-inspired food in the Central West – Dahab Cafe
– Church Street Cafe, overlooking all the action of the main street
And these are just a few!